Animal Fouling

The dog bin at the entrance to the children's playing field is emptied by Derbyshire Dales District Council who is also the responsible body when it comes to imposing fines, clearing up, etc.

If you cannot find a dog bin close by when you need one, you can also put your dog waste into any of the litter bins, as dog waste is classed as general litter.

Please complete Derbyshire Dales District Council online form if you wish to report that a bin needs emptying.

To report dog fouling please use Derbyshire Dales District Council's online form.