Curbar Parish Council

Serving the people of Curbar

Clerk/RFO: Sarah Nicolas
56 Upperthorpe Road
Killamarsh, Derbyshire S21 1EJ

Tel: 07715 256114

Street Furniture

Derbyshire County Council is responsible for street signs.

Derbyshire Dales District Council provides litter and dog bins and arranges their emptying.

Curbar Parish Council provides some of the seats in the village, however some of the seats have been donated by members of the public, usually in the memory of a loved one.

If you would like to donate a seat please contact the Parish Council for further information